Abuja Men Confess"Why We Cannot Stop Patronizing Prostitutes"
Some married and single men living in Abuja have revealed why it is hard for them to stop patronizing prostitutes in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja.
Speaking to Sunnewsonline, some of the Abuja men said they prefer paying visits to the ladies in the brothels because there are no emotional attachments and some of them are more skillful that their wives at home.
Read some of the confessions the men made below:
Henry, a businessman from Jabi confessed his preference for prostitutes:
“As a real man, it is difficult to continue with the same woman, you need variety. Apart from it, I have high desire for sexual pleasure. My wife alone cannot satisfy me. That is why I constantly visit prostitutes.
“The main reason I chose prostitutes in place of other ladies out there is to protect my family. When I go to the brothels, I get what I want in the fullest, pay and leave. There is no involvement of emotions or exchange of numbers. I don’t want any woman to start calling when I am at home with my family.
“I am a regular customer. I do not patronise one spot to avoid familiarity. If you tell my wife, she
will never believe you. No suspicious calls and I do not restrict her from my phones. She thinks I am a saint.”
Kennedy, an engineer, stays at Maitama:
“I patronise prostitutes instead of other street girls because I don’t want a broken home. Most ladies in Abuja do not care if you are married. What they need is the money and some are even ready to become the second or third wife. I cannot handle polygamy that is why I am very careful in my choice on how to satisfy my sexual pleasure. My wife alone cannot do it.”
Andrew, banker from Garki, said he is not afraid of being caught by his wife. But he cannot stand the trauma of wooing a lady even when most of those ladies are just like the prostitutes. They keep many partners the difference is that they do not live in brothels.
Tersoo, a civil servant:
“I am working here in Abuja and my wife is working in our state. Whenever I want to have fun I go for prostitutes because I don’t want to hear ‘I am pregnant.’
I already have four children and it is not easy catering for them.”
Jaja, also a civil servant:
“I have been married for three times and have four children from those three relationships. I do not know what is wrong with me but I cannot love a woman for more than two years. So, instead of marrying and remarrying, I resorted to visiting prostitutes whenever I have urge for sexual pleasure.”
Obias, an apprentice at Apo confessed that he prefer visiting prostitutes to having a real girlfriend:
“Is it not that I cannot take care of a real girlfriend but I am still serving and learning trade under my master. I do not want anything that will implicate me. If I have a girlfriend, she may come to visit me in the shop, which is very dangerous. But with a prostitute, it ends there and then.”
Joseph, a student, also confessed he prefers visiting prostitutes to having real girlfriend because he is not yet ready for real relationship and emotional trauma.
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- FG announces plans to stop ownership of gas cylinders by consumers (67 views)
- Man Of Bishop Oyedepo Reveal “God swore to make me rich because I gave him a car many years ago” (53 views)
- Football”Solskjaer ‘offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United’ in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move (40 views)
- Veteran Actor”Pa James’ son shares footage of the sad state of his father’s flooded house after a heavy rain “photos/videos (37 views)
- Nigeria President”What Buhari Told The Nigerian Community In Saudi Arabia” (33 views)
- Terrible”Driver crushes 4 schoolchildren to death allegedly while using his phone and driving”viewer discretion”graphic/photos (21 views)
- End time “Passenger told bus driver “God bless you” then slit his throat in Tampa “graphic photo” (20 views)
- Terrible As Transgender woman who was brutally assaulted last month has been found dead in Texas”photos (13 views)
- Update: Fake soldier who attacked Baba Fryo has been arrested”photo (11 views)
- Unbelievable “Medical student allegedly dive into river in Delta state because he failed his MBBS”photos (11 views)
- President Buhari Tells China “We Are Grateful To You” (10 views)
- Abuja Men Confess”Why We Cannot Stop Patronizing Prostitutes” (9 views)
- Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts Used To Attack Atiku (9 views)
- Yemi Alade Reveals Title Of 4th Album, Set To Drop In Week”Woman Of Steel”photo (8 views)
- Photos -Nigerian lady who survived ghastly accident that nearly left her paralyzed celebrates birthday with stunning photos as she’s back on her feet (8 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (695 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (392 views)
- Video I’m Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested “Ruggedman Mocks Him, Says He Played Himself “ (282 views)
- Lmao “See The Notice A Unilorin Lecturer Pasted On His Door” Photos (174 views)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) (150 views)
- Advise Please “comment (146 views)
- Photo – Ex-Banker Exposed After Becoming A ‘Yahoo Boy’ In Enugu (125 views)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited (122 views)
- Abuja Men Confess”Why We Cannot Stop Patronizing Prostitutes” (118 views)
- BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley (118 views)
- Ruggedman Cries Out”My Life Is In Danger Over EFCC’s Arrest Of Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile” (112 views)
- Automation Engineer at GZ Industries (111 views)
- Latest Jobs at The Institute of Counseling in Nigeria (107 views)
- Mercy Aigbe confessed” I’m Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband “ (105 views)
- Painful”Naval Officer found dead in his apartment in Kaduna”photo (102 views)