The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist Eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
Over the past 20 years, we have been helping with the fight against preventable blindness in Nigeria and West Africa, and have built partnerships with numerous organizations, various state governments and financial institutions. All of these with the aim of bringing better eye care to the poor, either through the Eye Foundation Hospital itself or it sister Charity hospitals- Deseret Community Vision Institute & Deseret Eye Center.
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Experience 5 years
Job Field Transportation and Driving
Reports To: Hospital Service Manager
To provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers and/or goods
Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pick up of office purchases, including flight tickets and any other tasks required by Head of Administration or his/her substitutes
Act as a backup for the Receptionist, assist with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events and perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
Transport of staff, consumables and hospital equipment (Logistic Support)
Provide transportation for Head of Office, other employees of EFH and visitors.
Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing.
Pick up flight tickets.
Deliver correspondence and consumables to other branches.
Facilitate airport pick-ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits
Service vehicle maintenance management
Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license.
Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary.
Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside – Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
Update monthly mileage records.
Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis.
Act as back up for the Receptionist and as a messenger
Act as a backup for the Receptionist during lunch hours and as needed by answering to the phone and taking care of visitor registration, incl. maintaining a register of incoming visitors.
Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing.
Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events.
Occasional handyman jobs in the Office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs.
Skills and Competencies:
Highly skilled in driving light and heavy vehicles.
Competent at checking the vehicle for problems and performing pre/post trip maintenance tasks.
Excellent driving record.
Knowledge of city streets and addresses.
Excellent GPS and navigation skills.
Skilled in contacting passengers by phone and arrange the pick-up time.
Talented in preparing and making the route in an efficient way.
Known for demonstrating a high level of courtesy and professionalism to passengers and coworkers.
Committed to helping passengers efficiently when loading and unloading their luggage.
Well-versed in the cleaning of both the inside and outside of the vehicle.
Proven record of picking up passengers and listening to their concerns.
Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
Demonstrated ability to provide a secure environment for passengers and employer while in transit.
Known for transporting passengers in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Adept at collecting fares.
Thorough understanding of motor vehicle engine functionality.
Effective skills in maintaining the log of mileage, the number of trips, passengers, and destinations.
Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Special talent for interact with guests and clients in a respectful and amicable manner.
Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
Capable of lifting heavy items.
Minimum of a Senior Secondary School Certificate is required.
Minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate driver.
A soft Technical skill in electrical or Mechanical is an added advantage.
A valid driver’s license is mandatory.
Registration with LASDRI (Lagos State Drivers’ Institute) is mandatory.
Computer Savvy Skills
Must be computer Literate
Must be resident in Ikorodu.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Terrible”Driver crushes 4 schoolchildren to…
- Data Collection Officer at Neem Foundation
- Fresh Vacancies at Olabisi Onabanjo University…
- Driver at Workingpeople Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Molly Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Driver at Ventoven
- End time “Passenger told bus driver “God…
- See Matter‘Day Old Baby’ Goes Missing In Ondo Govt…
- Corporate Driver at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Summit Orthopaedic Hospital
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (65 views)
- Unizik sacks senior lecturer, Peter Ekemezie over alleged certificate forgery”photo (18 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (13 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (11 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (8 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (5 views)
- Customer Support Specialist – English & Hausa at Bolt Nigeria (4 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (4 views)
- Football Legend”Cristiano Ronaldo ‘to be served summons to face rape allegations” (3 views)
- Thursday “Abba Dalori remanded in Kuje prison over alleged 10million naira fraud”photo (2 views)
- Sunday River state”One Soldier, two NSCDC officials murdered by suspected militants ”photo (2 views)
- June 17th”Armed robbers not Gorilla stole N6.8m in Kano Zoo – Managing Director, State Police” (2 views)
- Chinese engineering student in the U.S.found guilty of using fake iPhones to defraud Apple of 1,500 devices (2 views)
- Content Developer at MyJobMag Limited (2 views)
- Fresh Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeria (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (32986 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (1835 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (1736 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (1708 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (1610 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (1498 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (1432 views)
- Driver at Ventoven (1416 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (1321 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1268 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (1164 views)
- Unizik sacks senior lecturer, Peter Ekemezie over alleged certificate forgery”photo (876 views)
- Fresh Vacancies at Mondelez International LLC (839 views)
- Singer 👩🎤 Cardi B suffers nip slip at the BET awards after party (829 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (774 views)