Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Head of Finance
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 7 – 10 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies, procedures and strategies.
Provide the CEO and board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for Management/strategic business decision-making processes.
Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
Identify risks and long-term financial implications of corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise CEO accordingly.
Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience, in FMCG Sector.
Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable FMCG firm with exposure to a Group structure will be an added advantage.
Must not be less than 45 years of age.
Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
Must be resident within Festac, Oshodi, Satellite Town and its environs.
Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
go to method of application »
Group Head, Internal Audit
Job TypeFull Time
Experience 10 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Develop and implement comprehensive internal auditing policies and procedures for the various Strategic Business Units of the Group.
Prepare Internal audit plan and provide oversight and direction in the execution, and reporting of internal audit engagements and projects within established timelines and budgets.
Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
Oversee and review the drafting of internal audit reports and other audit deliverables, and direct the work conducted by external auditors.
Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required.
Review analyses of non-conformities, discuss audit findings across the organization and suggest recommendations.
Report to the Group Chief Operating Officer/ Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
Stay abreast of industry trends and changing regulatory guidelines to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures and monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
Attend and participate in relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Group Chief Operating Officer or Board.
Qualification and Experience
Minimum of B.Sc degree in Accounting
Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree as an added advantage
Minimum ten (10) internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least five (5) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
Must not be less than 45 Years of age.
Must reside within Festac, Oshodi or Satellite Town and its environs.
Knowledge of internal audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and accounting standards.
Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
Good leadership and people management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: [email protected] using “Head of Finance” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Store Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Latest Jobs at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Trading Analyst at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Driver at Workingpeople Limited
- Solutions Architect at IT Horizons Limited
- Network Administrator at Presto Integrated Solutions
- Experienced Software Developer at Access Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited
- Business Development Officer at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Latest Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Account Payable Officer at G4S Secure Solutions…
Only Jesus Can Save !
- Lagos Lagos Nigeria
Popular Ads Today
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (40 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (33 views)
- Job Vacancies at God Is Good Motors – GIGM (29 views)
- Radio Frequency Engineer at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited (18 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (16 views)
- Uk 🇬🇧 “Boy, 17, raped in church graveyard” (16 views)
- Punch Newspaper sacks longest-serving editor, Martin Ayankola over offensive cartoon on Pastor Fatoyinbo”photo (15 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (11 views)
- Data Entry Officer at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited (7 views)
- Because of June 12”It is not enough to declare June 12 a work-free day when Nigerians still suffer from the suffocating grip of poverty – Atiku tells Buhari (6 views)
- Crime As EFCC docks man for N3.2m Facebook scam”photos (5 views)
- Police brutality “BB Naija’s Bam Bam accuses Nigerian police of harrassing her brother after accusing him of being an armed robber”photo (5 views)
- Advise Please “comment (4 views)
- Kenya police busted man with 17years school girl in Nairobi guesthouse (4 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (4 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (1374 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1033 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (647 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (614 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (586 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (584 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (565 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (562 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (508 views)
- Video I’m Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested “Ruggedman Mocks Him, Says He Played Himself “ (495 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (467 views)
- Because of June 12”It is not enough to declare June 12 a work-free day when Nigerians still suffer from the suffocating grip of poverty – Atiku tells Buhari (456 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (434 views)
- EFA Egyptian footballer Amr Warda is kicked out of Africa Cup of Nations for ‘sending aggressive and inappropriate sexual messages’ to several women“photos (432 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (408 views)