Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Sales Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Number: 1907423
Job: Sales Field Sales
- As a part of Sales, you’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Cadbury Nigeria (part of Mondelez International) become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
- In the role of Sales Development Manager (Entry Level Sales Role), you will have accountability over a territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers – both small and large retail grocery customers.
- You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts.
- Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make. You will be directly responsible for the success of your business – how sweet is that!?
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory. Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area.
- Knowledge including: education, qualifications and experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any discipline with minimum of 2years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Microbiologist and QCMS Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldManufacturing
Job Number: 1907398
Job: Manufacturing Quality Compliance
- The role is to provide direction to protect and improve Food Safety across the site and enhance the Consumer / Customer Expectation .
- To support the site Quality compliance plan to help drive a culture of everyday Quality compliance. Conduct microbiology tests
- Ensure availability of resources for effective microbiological laboratory testing of raw materials, intermediate, packaging materials, and Finished products and ensure Safe products for consumers
- Maintain the approval status of the microbiology laboratory for pathogen testing
- Lead and support the conducting of Food Safety and microbiological risk assessments where appropriate for existing processes.
- Manage, maintain and continually improve the Quality Chain Management System present in the plant to make sure that the local Quality policy is compliant with Mondelez International, legal, Regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Support the IL6S journey to identify and eliminate Quality losses
- Manage and support the maintenance of GMP compliance to meet and exceed regulatory and Mondelez requirements across site.
- Support in the implementation and Compliance to all Food Safety Requirements (HACCP, Extraneous Matters Control etc.).
- Maintain HACCP Program, including but not limited only to: coordination of verification, validation, review HACCP plans, review of food safety risks as per Mondelez requirements, leading the HACCP Team, etc.
- Support investigation and remedial actions in event of defective products reaching the market or detected on site
- Support the site manufacturing teams and Quality Manager in preparation of external regulatory audits / Global QP audits received by the factories.
- Support the implementation of Quality Internal audit programs across the site.
- Verify and update Quality System at the line. Maintain the quality displays available in the Production floor as per the current Quality System.
- Perform and/or participate in the plant employees’ capability development in relevant Quality Policies.
- Ensure Compliance & Integrity: Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position. Raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue. Apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
Qualifications and Experience
- Working Experience of 5 years in Quality Management systems and microbiology preferably in food sector
- Thorough knowledge of GMP, sanitation, HACCP, Extraneous Matters, and PEM rules within a food manufacturing environment
- Proven Proficiency in pathogen testing/ evaluation
- Hygienic design knowledge
- Background in Quality and Hygiene
- Understands and skilled in the practical application of cleaning practices.
- Good analytical skills, Process Management
- Problem-solving and project management, systematic approach in monitoring
- Supervisory skills, ability to influence others, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, self-confidence (exposure to management to highlight problematic areas)
- Strong English communication
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Female Early Years Educators at Millie’s…
- Latest Vacancies at the United Nations International…
- Fresh Vacancies at Olabisi Onabanjo University…
- Fresh Vacancies at IFES
- Fresh Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Monier Construction Company Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Beacongate Limited
- Latest Vacancies at the United Nations International…
- Job Vacancies at CBM International
- Consultant at RTI International
- Procurement Manager at Proten International
- Fresh Vacancies at Doheney Services Ltd
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (16 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (7 views)
- Management Consulting Intern at Coinbox Limited (3 views)
- Customer Support Specialist – English & Hausa at Bolt Nigeria (2 views)
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at iCarryGo.com LTD (2 views)
- Wholesale Manager at Alpha Pharmacy (2 views)
- Job Vacancies at CBM International (2 views)
- Femi kuti at the opening ceremony of AFCON 2019“Photos (1 views)
- Cute”Rihanna arrives her hometown in Barbados ”Photos” (1 views)
- On Friday”OAU Student Reportedly Slumps, Dies During Football Match” (1 views)
- Abuja “Celestial Church calls for rescue of three children allegedly being maltreated by their father and stepmum after the death of their mother”photos (1 views)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) (1 views)
- Thursday “Abba Dalori remanded in Kuje prison over alleged 10million naira fraud”photo (1 views)
- Job Vacancies at Outsource Global (1 views)
- Betrayer”NYSC Member Returns Home After Service, Finds Wife Pregnant For Best Friend -photos (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (23938 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (1410 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (1409 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (1398 views)
- Driver at Ventoven (1369 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (1347 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1234 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (1233 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (1118 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (1081 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (935 views)
- Unizik sacks senior lecturer, Peter Ekemezie over alleged certificate forgery”photo (795 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (738 views)
- Fresh Vacancies at Mondelez International LLC (732 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (704 views)