Head, Strategy & Planning at KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors with strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping always strives to attract and retain the very best talent.
In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience with implementing leading Human Resource practices, the company is looking for an exceptional individual with proven integrity as:
Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy)
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Detailed Job Description
- Provide strategy and planning support to the Group and subsidiaries.
- Also, to support New Ventures Division on behalf of the CEO’s Office and subsidiaries, the origination and evaluation of potential new business(es) / projects and serve as Secretary to the Investment Committee of the Board
- Oversee and champion the articulation and development of the Group’s functional strategy, work plans and programmes and ensure alignment with the Group’s overall strategy, goals and objectives
- Demonstrate ownership of, and communicate the Group’s strategic direction and objectives to staff within the function; oversee the execution and monitoring of the strategic plans.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the day-to-day activities of the department and ensure alignment with approved work plans and programmes as well as established business requirements/ regulatory and statutory requirements
- Manage the human and material resources of the department to optimize performance and enhance output
- Liaise with other departments for implementation of the entities’ plans and achievement of it strategic objectives
- Define and manage service level agreements with service providers (Human Resources and Shared Services, Finance, Sustainability and Corporate Services, Legal, BD, QHSE, etc.) within the Group
- Define the department’s ‘customer service’ framework and set targets
- Handle new inward investment cases generated by the CEO, Business Development team, Heads of entities, or obtained by other means; liaise with New Ventures Division
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of the department’s annual and quarterly budget.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Science, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related Social Science disciplines
- Masters degree (e.g. MBA) or any professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Associate membership of related professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Seven (7) years post-NYSC work experience; with 5 years relevant experience in strategy and planning, of which at least 3 years would have been in a similar role within the consulting or business advisory industry or within the strategy and planning department of a reputable company.
Competency Skills and Requirement:
- Understanding of the global business environment and the major issues which impact on the ability of a company to compete and grow.
- Excellent understanding of the Nigerian business environment, including key industry, economic and socio-political drivers. Proven knowledge of Oil and Gas industry.
- Extensive background in strategy articulation and business development with demonstrated capacity to work with no supervision.
- Intermediate level ability to develop financial models and carry out business analytics for management decision making
- Demonstrated experience or ability to manage relationships with complex organisations and to facilitate major decisions in organisations requiring the input and consensus of numerous and varied stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Extensive research and analysis experience involving industry or economic development issues including an understanding of international business protocols and investment decision-making processes.
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to make presentations at executive management levels, successfully conduct commercial/financial negotiations and to represent at events and meetings
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian legal framework (corporate and commercial law)
- Good appreciation of competitive media and public relations strategy
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and management skills.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply
- becky: 9 comments
- Lizzy: 4 comments
- mary: 2 comments
- : 1 comment
- download: 1 comment
- Chester: 1 comment
- kaycam: 1 comment
- download: 1 comment
- Silicone bracelets: 1 comment
- エルメス 財布 レディース 二つ折り: 1 comment
Popular Ads Today
- Presidency re-affirms”Anyone who dares to put the lives of innocent citizens at risk to rig elections, must be prepared for the possibility of losing their own lives” (55 views)
- Two children among the 6 people injured when car hit a group of pedestrians outside primary school in the UK (5 views)
- Inspector General of Police orders investigation into photo of police officers doing President Buhari’s 4+4 sign (4 views)
- Singer Davido gives up on Atiku winning the presidential election’photos (4 views)
- Ghanian actress “Moesha Boduong shares sultry photos, says that doesn’t define who she is”photo (3 views)
- Zidane to be given £200m to spend at Chelsea (3 views)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) (3 views)
- 8 people killed in terrible car accident on Lagos Abeokuta express (3 views)
- Alex Badeh Killers revealed” How they plotted his death “photo (2 views)
- Kylie Jenner accuses Travis Scott of cheating (2 views)
- Anambra state”Secondary school student Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna stoned to death by his classmate’photo (2 views)
- Abuja”Buba Galadima reportedly arrested by unknown masked men”photos (2 views)
- 2019 Elections: FG declares Friday Feb 22nd public holiday, excludes bankers (2 views)
- Kano”Kwankwaso’s convoy attacked “photos (2 views)
- Niger state 3,299 displaced, 9 killed including 2 children, 35 abducted as armed bandits attack communities”photos (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Presidency re-affirms”Anyone who dares to put the lives of innocent citizens at risk to rig elections, must be prepared for the possibility of losing their own lives” (5907 views)
- 2019 Election, #NigeriaDecides ‘We condemn the postponement of the elections, but urge our supporters to be patient and determined’ – APC (806 views)
- Two children among the 6 people injured when car hit a group of pedestrians outside primary school in the UK (740 views)
- Anambra state”Secondary school student Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna stoned to death by his classmate’photo (286 views)
- Graduate Transaction Trainee at Whyte Cleon Limited (264 views)
- Cyril Ramaphosa South Africa President warns pastors against using religion to profit from vulnerable people/photo (257 views)
- in Dallas” Former Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion’s son dies in fatal car accident “photos (244 views)
- Woman who makes money seducing men online, explains how she does it (230 views)
- 2015 Prophesy of President Buhari coming to power in 2019 if the Election Canceled few hours to time. (228 views)
- Human Resource Intern at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited (205 views)
- 2019 Election”How Nnamdi Kanu made INEC postpone presidential election – IPOB (204 views)
- Man of God Pastor Oyedepo rains curses ahead of the presidential election/Video (197 views)
- Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed – Doctor (196 views)
- Angry wife shoots her husband after he refused to explain a mystery phone call during their romantic Valentine’s Day dinner/photos (187 views)
- Smart reply “Here is Atiku Abubakar’s response when asked if he will concede if he loses”photos (185 views)