De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit.
Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls come with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience.
- Open Jobs
- Transport and Logistics Officer
- Deputy General Service Manager 2
- Method of Application
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) OND
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldTransportation and Driving
- Minimum of an O’ Level (i.e S.S.C.E / G.C.E); Maximum – OND
- Age: 30- 45 years
- Must be able to drive truck
- Valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge of Lagos road network and Highway codes
- Must be able to communicate in English language
- High maturity display and readiness to work under pressure
- 3 – 5 years driving experience
- Must be residing in Lekki / Ajah / Lagos Island.
Transport and Logistics Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldLogistics
Reports to: Transport and Logistics Manager
Summary Job Description
- Coordination of Transport and Logistics matters across the entire organisation.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organisation cargoes.
- Ensure effective materials management and quality control.
- Generate reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Identify and mobilize resources for logistics operations, within the provisions made available by the organisation.
- Ensure effective Land Transport Storage and Handling (LTSH) management including regular LTSH reviews.
- Liaise with line managers on concerns or matters arising as it pertains to the T& L function, reporting same to the T&L manager for a redress
- Monitor vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and road worthiness
- Ensure adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervise other logistics staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
- HND or B.Eng Mechanic Engineering or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- 3 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
Deputy General Service Manager 2
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Reports to: The General Service Manager
Summary Job Description
- Coordination of all equipment and maintenance work ranging from power generators, water treatment plants, kitchen equipment, electrical and electronic systems, to plumbing and sewage systems, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, cold rooms, e.t.c
- ‘HANDS ON’ engineering, rectifying faulty equipment and machinery
- Identification of problems and solving same.
- Manage a team of technicians of various fields, training the technicians when there is identified competency gap.
- Manage good relations with the general service department and clientele
- Preparation of monthly reports and other administrative duties
- Work on departmental budget and presentation of same in clear concise format
- Management and administration of the general service department
- All other duties as assigned by the General service Manager.
- B.Sc B.Eng/ HND Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years progressive relevant experience
- Ability to handle high voltage panels
- Ability to work on control systems
- Ability to work on kitchen equipments
- Ability to work on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- He must be a goal getter
- Must have good interpersonal relations skill, relating with other co-workers
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve challenges
- He must be honest and loyal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to multi task.
- Must be a computer literate
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Job Vacancies at God Is Good Motors – GIGM
- Fresh Vacancies at IFES
- Logistics & Warehouse Manager at CWAY Group
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited
- Latest Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Latest Vacancies at Pivotage Consulting
- Latest Vacancies at Mobihealth Internation
- Job Vacancies at Outsource Global
- Senior Expert On MRV And Greenhouse Gases (GHG)…
- Job Vacancies at Canon
- Job Vacancies at CBM International
- Accounting Officer at Artee Group Industries
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (40 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (33 views)
- Job Vacancies at God Is Good Motors – GIGM (29 views)
- Radio Frequency Engineer at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited (18 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (16 views)
- Uk 🇬🇧 “Boy, 17, raped in church graveyard” (16 views)
- Punch Newspaper sacks longest-serving editor, Martin Ayankola over offensive cartoon on Pastor Fatoyinbo”photo (15 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (11 views)
- Data Entry Officer at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited (7 views)
- Because of June 12”It is not enough to declare June 12 a work-free day when Nigerians still suffer from the suffocating grip of poverty – Atiku tells Buhari (6 views)
- Crime As EFCC docks man for N3.2m Facebook scam”photos (5 views)
- Police brutality “BB Naija’s Bam Bam accuses Nigerian police of harrassing her brother after accusing him of being an armed robber”photo (5 views)
- Advise Please “comment (4 views)
- Kenya police busted man with 17years school girl in Nairobi guesthouse (4 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (4 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (1374 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1033 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (647 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (614 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (586 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (584 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (565 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (562 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (508 views)
- Video I’m Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested “Ruggedman Mocks Him, Says He Played Himself “ (495 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (467 views)
- Because of June 12”It is not enough to declare June 12 a work-free day when Nigerians still suffer from the suffocating grip of poverty – Atiku tells Buhari (456 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (434 views)
- EFA Egyptian footballer Amr Warda is kicked out of Africa Cup of Nations for ‘sending aggressive and inappropriate sexual messages’ to several women“photos (432 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (408 views)