Let’s guide you in purchasing the home of your dreams.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldLaw / Legal
Develops and coordinates the implementation of marketing strategies and plans to enhance the organisation’s image
- This position supports the effective provision of legal advisory services with a view to minimizing legal exposure and ensuring compliance with laws and government regulations; through the review and interpretation of appropriate laws, judicial decisions and legal articles relevant for drafting contracts and managing liaison with regulatory agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides legal advisory support services to all departments of the organisation ensuring compliance with extant laws and regulations;
- Drafts legal documents and agreements relating to the firm ‘s operations and ensures identified risks are mitigated;
- Acts as secretary to the investigating committee panels, issues notices, vets transcribed interviews and prepares minutes of meetings;
- Maintains and updates records of case documents to facilitate access during arbitration or litigation, liaises proactively with the external counsel in determining how such cases should be handled and arranging for appropriate representation in order to protect the interests of the Organisation;
- Represents the Company at certain external meetings and liaises with government ministries, departments and agencies (EFCC, Lands, CAC, Internal revenue, Police) on behalf of the organisation;
- Assists the Head of Department (Legal) in acting as Secretary to the Accountants’ disciplinary tribunal and preparing documents as well as liaising with assessor and prosecutors.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law ( LLB)
- Master’s degree in Law with specialty in the relevant areas
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post professional qualification working experience
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Candidate must possess hands-on knowledge of commercial law, arbitration, drafting of legal documents, conducting research and providing legal opinion on diverse legal issue.
- Experience in responding to invitations/requests from government regulatory or security agencies.
- Must pay attention to detail.
Required Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must display high level of confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people.
Interested and qualified, send CV with Subject as LEGAL OFFICER to [email protected]
- Store/Inventory Officer at Ama-Zuma Services Limited
- Accounting Officer at Artee Group Industries
- IT Technical Support Officer at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Store Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Administrative Officer at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
- Medical Officer at Sigma Consulting
- Data Collection Officer at Neem Foundation
- Ticketing Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- Accounts Officer at Morison Industries Plc
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at iCarryGo.com LTD
- Legal and Administration Manager at Afrihood…
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (15 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (7 views)
- Management Consulting Intern at Coinbox Limited (3 views)
- Wholesale Manager at Alpha Pharmacy (2 views)
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at iCarryGo.com LTD (2 views)
- Customer Support Specialist – English & Hausa at Bolt Nigeria (1 views)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) (1 views)
- Abuja “Celestial Church calls for rescue of three children allegedly being maltreated by their father and stepmum after the death of their mother”photos (1 views)
- Job Vacancies at CBM International (1 views)
- Job Vacancies at Outsource Global (1 views)
- Thursday “Abba Dalori remanded in Kuje prison over alleged 10million naira fraud”photo (1 views)
- Femi kuti at the opening ceremony of AFCON 2019“Photos (1 views)
- Sales/Marketing Executives at KUI Care (1 views)
- Geography Teacher at Goshen College (1 views)
- Police brutality “BB Naija’s Bam Bam accuses Nigerian police of harrassing her brother after accusing him of being an armed robber”photo (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (23937 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (1410 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (1409 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (1398 views)
- Driver at Ventoven (1369 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (1346 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1234 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (1232 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (1118 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (1081 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (935 views)
- Unizik sacks senior lecturer, Peter Ekemezie over alleged certificate forgery”photo (794 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (737 views)
- Fresh Vacancies at Mondelez International LLC (732 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (704 views)