'Madwoman’ Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her
A woman alleged to be mentally deranged, Folake Falade, has denied knowing anything about human parts found in her possession in Aiyetoro, Cele-Nizer, on the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.
The 40-year-old said the body parts found with her on Monday, August 27, belonged to men who usually had sex with her in a tunnel where she lived.
There had been turmoil in the community after some residents allegedly spotted the suspect, who was widely believed to be mad, making telephone calls.
A mob was said to have gathered and would have lynched her but for the intervention of some officials of the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps and policemen from the Ijanikin division.
The police were said to have recovered a skull, some decomposing human parts, photos, foot wares, among others, from the tunnel.
The case was subsequently transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.
Falade, who claimed to be from Abeokuta, Ogun State, said the body parts belonged to men who had sex with her after paying her between N200 and N300.
She said, “I was married to an Egun man who abandoned me. My only surviving child, Abiodun Jeriat, is with my husband. I had five other children, but they all died. I have been living in the place for about two months after I could not find my house at Mosafejo Ilogbo, Ogun State.
“On the day I was caught, I was sitting when a man came to offer me a gin. The second person came and asked if I had a mobile phone and I said no. Not long after, I saw some people with canes and they started beating me up. They also removed all the things I used to cover myself whenever it rained. They asked me if I took gin and I said once in a while.
“They asked where I used to get money to buy it and I told them that some men had been having sex with me and they gave me money – N200 or N300.”
A source said the suspect claimed that one of the photos was that of her child, who she did not know his whereabouts.
She was arraigned before an Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrate’s Court on two counts bordering on possession of human parts.
The charges read, “That you, Folake Falade, and others at large, on August 27, 2018, around 7am, at Aiyetoro, Cele-nizer, on the Lagos- Badagry Expressway, in the Lagos Magisterial District, did conspire among yourselves to commit felony, to wit: unlawful possession of human parts.
“That you, Folake Falade, and others at large, on the same date, time and place, in the aforementioned magisterial district, did unlawfully have in your possession severed human parts, charms and a picture of a boy, a supposed victim…”
The police prosecutor, Inspector Adedayo Oladele, said the offences were punishable under sections 411 and 238 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2015.
Falade pleaded guilty to the charges.
At the resumption of the case for facts and sentence on Tuesday, the police prosecutor, Oladele, said forensic experts had visited the scene of the crime.
“The defendant was asked what happened at the scene. She said one of the men sleeping with her owned the human parts. She was asked to produce the men, but she could not,” he added.
There was a mild drama when the prosecutor asked the Investigating Police Officer from the SCIID to bring out exhibits recovered by the police from the scene.
The odour of the suspected decomposing human bodies filled the courtroom and the Chief Magistrate, O.O. Olatunji, ordered they be taken outside the court for inspection.
A court orderly and a friend of the court, who were appointed by the chief magistrate for the inspection, later returned to confirm the prosecutor’s evidence.
As Olatunji made to deliver his sentence, the suspect changed her plea.
“I was not found with any human skull and flesh. What they found on me was ponmo (cowhide), which I was cutting; I don’t know anything about human skull and flesh; they were found far from where I was. Some people beat me up, saying I had a phone, which I denied. It was ponmo they found on me,” she said in Yoruba.
Olatunji said since the defendant had changed her plea, she would be admitted to bail.
She was subsequently granted bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum as the chief magistrate ordered that the case file be duplicated for legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions.
The case was adjourned till September 26, 2018.
Tips To Consider Before Buying Properties Online .
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery Or 50% Down Payment.
- Try to meet at a safe, public location
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it
- Pay only after collecting the item
Visitors online – 94:
users – 0
guests – 90
bots – 4
The maximum number of visits was – 2018-09-26:
all visitors – 23381:
users – 50
guests – 22239
bots – 1092
Popular Ads Today
- Ongoing Recruitment at Delta State Hospitals Management Board (756 views)
- ‘I’m really not bothered’- Ik Ogbonna’s wife Sonia tells people to mind their business amidst trouble in their marriage (42 views)
- Photos/Cristiano Ronaldo shows off £1.85million watch made with 424 glistening white diamonds as he returns to Manchester United – Adahor News (40 views)
- Boko Haram kill one, displace 1,300 in Borno fresh attacks/Photos – Adahor Crime News (37 views)
- IT Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Hartford Green Consulting Limited – – Adahor Jobs (36 views)
- Late Justice Idris Lebo Kutigi to be buried tomorrow – Adahor News (33 views)
- Photo/EFCC arraigns native doctor for possession of fake dollars – Adahor Crime News (31 views)
- Job Opportunities at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) – Adahor Jobs (29 views)
- NAFDAC confiscates over 100 cartons of expired zero Coke in Katsina State – Adahor News (28 views)
- 2018 Industrial Training Program at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc – Adahor Jobs (27 views)
- Mel B reveals she is going to rehab for sex addiction – Photo (25 views)
- Tboss’ sister, Wendy, dumps her baby daddy, Dameon/Photos (24 views)
- Turkish President Erdogan – The savage killing of Khashoggi was planned in advance’ (22 views)
- Customer Service Representative at Tetra Pak Nigeria – Adahor Jobs (21 views)
- Why I Did It – Man who raped teenage daughter over school fees — Adahor News (19 views)
- Nine feared dead on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway accident (19 views)
- TBoss’ sister, Wendy, hints at breaking up with her baby daddy after he did “the one thing she can’t forgive (17 views)
- Court declares ”Looters list not a violation of those whose names were listed” (15 views)
- Woman swaps husband’s sperm with lover’s during IVF (14 views)
- Photos /19-year-old blogger buys her parents 2 cars on the same day – Adahor News (13 views)
- Video about Runs Girls /prostitutes – Enjoy (7 views)
- Senior Programme Officer at Neem Foundation (5 views)
- South Africa in fresh Xenophobic attacks – 9 Nigerian-owned shops burnt – Adahor News (5 views)
- Bob risky – Advises women on how to be classy so as to attract their dream man not “F*** boys” Adahor News (5 views)
- Trending Heartbroken Video Of A Cheating Dog (5 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Ongoing Recruitment at Delta State Hospitals Management Board (49118 views)
- Mel B reveals she is going to rehab for sex addiction – Photo (3581 views)
- Tboss’ sister, Wendy, dumps her baby daddy, Dameon/Photos (2954 views)
- TBoss’ sister, Wendy, hints at breaking up with her baby daddy after he did “the one thing she can’t forgive (2563 views)
- Viral video of lady pooing directly into Yahoo boy’s mouth for alleged money ritual (728 views)
- Video about Runs Girls /prostitutes – Enjoy (505 views)
- Beautiful Trending photos of a plus size lady showing off her banging body (459 views)
- End Of The Road As Traffic robber knocked down during operation (457 views)
- Omotola Jalade shades half naked women at the AMVCA 2018 with a fan’s post (453 views)
- Man shares photo of himself licking girlfriend’s ‘used’ menstrual pad (452 views)
- Mad couple arrested with human parts under a Lagos bridge – See photos (421 views)
- ‘Madwoman’ Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (419 views)
- ‘Most wanted’ Nigerian fraudster extradited to United Kingdom from United States (401 views)
- Train crushes 52 cows to death in Kaduna – Photos (376 views)
- 22-year-old mother-of five had sex with boy,14, while her husband slept in the same room -See Photos (346 views)