Medical Officer at Sigma Consulting
Sigma Consulting – Our client, Lakeshore Cancer center, a health service company that seeks to provide healthcare solutions to families, loved ones and friends of Nigerians in Diaspora is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Reporting to: Chief Medical Officer
Job Type: full-time
- Will include among others developing and compiling management (Diagnosis, Investigations, treatment and follow-up protocols) for the various medical conditions. Developing guides and procedures for each client.
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems and medications.
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage and schedule given the patient’s condition and allergies.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication with patient.
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of disease.
- MBBS, MBCh, MD, with 2 to 3 years experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Competencies – Specificity:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly t customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication – Responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; upholds organizational values.
- Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Patient Care
- Applying Evidence-Based Medicine
- Medical Knowledge
- Research Literacy
Cross-Cutting Core Competencies:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Motivational Interviewing and Communication Skills
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Skills
- Ethics, Human Rights and Professionalism
- Preventing and Addressing Provider Stress and Burnout
- Leadership Development (including Project Management)
- Addressing Medical-Legal Needs.
Interested and qualified? Go to Sigma Consult career website on www.work.sigma.ng to apply
- Administrative Assistant at Anadach Consulting
- Entry Level Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at…
- Senior Expert On MRV And Greenhouse Gases (GHG)…
- Latest Vacancies at Pivotage Consulting
- Jobs at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Head, Support Services at Hyphen Consulting
- Administrative Officer at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
- Unbelievable “Medical student allegedly dive…
- Team Lead, Accounting at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Management Consulting Intern at Coinbox Limited
- Medical Publicity Officer…
- Technical Assistant at an Engineering Company…
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- Medical Officer at Sigma Consulting (0 views)
- Stock Controller at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) (1 views)
- Business Development Officer at Rossland Screening Solutions (1 views)
- Job Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited (1 views)
- Fresh Vacancies at Beacongate Limited (1 views)
- Latest Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan (1 views)
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (31937 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (1787 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (1684 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (1650 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (1575 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (1464 views)
- Driver at Ventoven (1412 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (1391 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (1275 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1264 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (1134 views)
- Unizik sacks senior lecturer, Peter Ekemezie over alleged certificate forgery”photo (835 views)
- Fresh Vacancies at Mondelez International LLC (830 views)
- Singer 👩🎤 Cardi B suffers nip slip at the BET awards after party (814 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (771 views)