ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- The role is responsible for providing administrative support to the company on all projects. The incumbent will also provide high level support to the Chief Executive Officer including schedule management, expense control, handling internal and external inquiries.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the CEO’s daily and weekly schedule.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders and confirming venues.
- Organize internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary logistics are completed. E.g. securing a meeting venue, welcoming guests, providing entertainment for the guests especially when meetings are held at the Corporate Office.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to the CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and other correspondence etc.
- Communicate important updates and information as directed by the CEO
- Ensure a conducive work environment for all employees within the corporate office including but not limited to provision of power, sanitary items, stationery and 100% uptime of office equipment.
Front Desk Management:
- Ensure first impression of all guests to the office is consistent with values of the company which is to portray highly professional business and work environment
- Manage all incoming physical mail and messages to the company and its employees, ensuring accurate record keeping and effective distribution to intended recipient.
Logistics & Travels:
- Responsible for making travel arrangements for all employees including protocol services where appropriate.
- Responsible for the management of company vehicles.
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects, as and when requested/required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or related field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organizational and administrative knowledge
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified? Go to Enyo Retail & Supply career website on careers.enyoretail.com to apply
- Human Resource Personnel at Katawa Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited
- Sales Engineer at Plusworld Roofing Limited
- Job Vacancies at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Service Desk Support Analyst at PPC Limited
- Sales Executive – Automotives at C.Woermann…
- Fresh Vacancies at Beacongate Limited
- Jobs at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Graduate Trainee Service Engineer at BAUN Limited
- Current Job Placements at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Jobs at Adcem Health Care Limited
- Equities Marketers at ValueFronteira Limited
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- FG announces plans to stop ownership of gas cylinders by consumers (67 views)
- Man Of Bishop Oyedepo Reveal “God swore to make me rich because I gave him a car many years ago” (53 views)
- Football”Solskjaer ‘offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United’ in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move (40 views)
- Veteran Actor”Pa James’ son shares footage of the sad state of his father’s flooded house after a heavy rain “photos/videos (37 views)
- Nigeria President”What Buhari Told The Nigerian Community In Saudi Arabia” (33 views)
- Terrible”Driver crushes 4 schoolchildren to death allegedly while using his phone and driving”viewer discretion”graphic/photos (21 views)
- End time “Passenger told bus driver “God bless you” then slit his throat in Tampa “graphic photo” (20 views)
- Terrible As Transgender woman who was brutally assaulted last month has been found dead in Texas”photos (13 views)
- Unbelievable “Medical student allegedly dive into river in Delta state because he failed his MBBS”photos (11 views)
- Update: Fake soldier who attacked Baba Fryo has been arrested”photo (11 views)
- Abuja Men Confess”Why We Cannot Stop Patronizing Prostitutes” (9 views)
- Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts Used To Attack Atiku (9 views)
- President Buhari Tells China “We Are Grateful To You” (9 views)
- Yemi Alade Reveals Title Of 4th Album, Set To Drop In Week”Woman Of Steel”photo (8 views)
- Photos -Nigerian lady who survived ghastly accident that nearly left her paralyzed celebrates birthday with stunning photos as she’s back on her feet (8 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (695 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (391 views)
- Video I’m Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested “Ruggedman Mocks Him, Says He Played Himself “ (281 views)
- Lmao “See The Notice A Unilorin Lecturer Pasted On His Door” Photos (173 views)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) (149 views)
- Advise Please “comment (145 views)
- Photo – Ex-Banker Exposed After Becoming A ‘Yahoo Boy’ In Enugu (124 views)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited (121 views)
- BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrests Naira Marley (118 views)
- Abuja Men Confess”Why We Cannot Stop Patronizing Prostitutes” (118 views)
- Ruggedman Cries Out”My Life Is In Danger Over EFCC’s Arrest Of Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile” (111 views)
- Automation Engineer at GZ Industries (110 views)
- Latest Jobs at The Institute of Counseling in Nigeria (106 views)
- Mercy Aigbe confessed” I’m Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband “ (104 views)
- Painful”Naval Officer found dead in his apartment in Kaduna”photo (101 views)