Photos"Woman gets married to her zombie doll and they've consummated their union"
A woman who got married to her zombie doll has revealed that her ‘world is now complete’ because of the union.
Felicity Kadlec, 20, said she tied the knot with Kelli Rossi (the zombie doll) who she says is 37 years old.
£388 was spent for the wedding, including a wedding dress for Felicity, a suit for Kelly and decorations for the wedding in Tiverton, Rhode Island. The wedding was attended by four humans and eight other dolls.
Felicity, who now lives in Vinita, Oklahoma, claims that marrying Kelly has made her feel closer and more intimate with it.
Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and perfect – exactly the way I dreamed it would have been.
I made sure that the whole wedding was done properly so it would be as official as possible, and we consummated the marriage afterwards.
Kelly was the groom as she takes the male role in our relationship, she is a tom boy so wore a suit – I feel she was most comfortable as the groom.
Despite having been in a relationship with Kelly for four years, getting married to her has made me feel so much closer to her, both emotionally and intimately.
Felicity was given the doll by her late father after he noticed she loved horror movies and zombie dolls.
I found Kelly on a creepy doll collection website and my dad bought her for me when I was 13.
It wasn’t until I was 16 years old that I started to get feelings for her, but it was something that I kept on trying to deny.
When my father died last year, I found myself becoming closer and finding comfort in Kelly, as she was someone that he had bought for me.
I finally allowed myself to be open with who I was and let my feelings come out and, despite not everyone agreeing with my love life, I have never felt happier.
When I started to feel more confident in my relationship, I knew I had to marry Kelly, but I waited until September as that’s the same month as our birthdays so I knew it would be extra special.
Despite Kelly’s zombie-like appearance, Felicity claims that she loves her doll deeply and wouldn’t change him for the world.
I married Kelly but only because I accept her for who she is, I look past her bloody face and I don’t mind her not having a jaw.
Also her spirit and personality traits made me know that she was the one for me and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.
To me, she is perfect, and I can feel that she loves me very deeply and I can sense her happiness since we have married.
Just seeing her at the altar when I walked down the aisle was amazing, and to me she looked beautiful.
I am intimate with Kelly – I caress her and feel safe with her, and I feel a genuine connection when I’m having an intimate moment with her.
- becky: 9 comments
- Lizzy: 4 comments
- mary: 2 comments
- : 1 comment
- download: 1 comment
- Chester: 1 comment
- kaycam: 1 comment
- download: 1 comment
- Silicone bracelets: 1 comment
- エルメス 財布 レディース 二つ折り: 1 comment
Popular Ads Today
- Presidency re-affirms”Anyone who dares to put the lives of innocent citizens at risk to rig elections, must be prepared for the possibility of losing their own lives” (55 views)
- Two children among the 6 people injured when car hit a group of pedestrians outside primary school in the UK (5 views)
- Inspector General of Police orders investigation into photo of police officers doing President Buhari’s 4+4 sign (4 views)
- Singer Davido gives up on Atiku winning the presidential election’photos (4 views)
- Ghanian actress “Moesha Boduong shares sultry photos, says that doesn’t define who she is”photo (3 views)
- Zidane to be given £200m to spend at Chelsea (3 views)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) (3 views)
- 8 people killed in terrible car accident on Lagos Abeokuta express (3 views)
- Alex Badeh Killers revealed” How they plotted his death “photo (2 views)
- Kylie Jenner accuses Travis Scott of cheating (2 views)
- Anambra state”Secondary school student Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna stoned to death by his classmate’photo (2 views)
- Abuja”Buba Galadima reportedly arrested by unknown masked men”photos (2 views)
- 2019 Elections: FG declares Friday Feb 22nd public holiday, excludes bankers (2 views)
- Kano”Kwankwaso’s convoy attacked “photos (2 views)
- Niger state 3,299 displaced, 9 killed including 2 children, 35 abducted as armed bandits attack communities”photos (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Presidency re-affirms”Anyone who dares to put the lives of innocent citizens at risk to rig elections, must be prepared for the possibility of losing their own lives” (5907 views)
- 2019 Election, #NigeriaDecides ‘We condemn the postponement of the elections, but urge our supporters to be patient and determined’ – APC (806 views)
- Two children among the 6 people injured when car hit a group of pedestrians outside primary school in the UK (740 views)
- Anambra state”Secondary school student Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna stoned to death by his classmate’photo (286 views)
- Graduate Transaction Trainee at Whyte Cleon Limited (264 views)
- Cyril Ramaphosa South Africa President warns pastors against using religion to profit from vulnerable people/photo (257 views)
- in Dallas” Former Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion’s son dies in fatal car accident “photos (244 views)
- Woman who makes money seducing men online, explains how she does it (230 views)
- 2015 Prophesy of President Buhari coming to power in 2019 if the Election Canceled few hours to time. (228 views)
- Human Resource Intern at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited (205 views)
- 2019 Election”How Nnamdi Kanu made INEC postpone presidential election – IPOB (204 views)
- Man of God Pastor Oyedepo rains curses ahead of the presidential election/Video (197 views)
- Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed – Doctor (196 views)
- Angry wife shoots her husband after he refused to explain a mystery phone call during their romantic Valentine’s Day dinner/photos (187 views)
- Smart reply “Here is Atiku Abubakar’s response when asked if he will concede if he loses”photos (185 views)