Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme - Retail Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
2019 – Internship – Retail Banking
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldBanking Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering
Ref Id: INRBNG19
- A suite of banking solutions that are simple, smart and secure. Retail Banking is what most people think of when they hear the word “banking”. It essentially covers all the products and services that the Bank provides to make day to day lives easier for everyone, be it:
- Payments – making it easier for online or direct purchases,
- Accounts and Deposit Offering – providing you simple, smarter and secure options to save and/or grow your money
- Mortgages and Investments – offering a range of simple solutions for your residential and financial needs.
- At Standard Chartered, Retail Banking serves over 9 million affluent and emerging affluent clients and small businesses in many of the world’s fastest growing cities across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our focus is on serving the banking needs of these Priority, Business and Personal Clients with market-leading digital capabilities and best-in class products and services as we make banking simple, smarter and secure.
About the Programme
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- We will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- All Interns participating in the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment. Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
Note: The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank career website on sc.taleo.net to apply
- becky: 9 comments
- Lizzy: 4 comments
- mary: 2 comments
- : 1 comment
- download: 1 comment
- Chester: 1 comment
- kaycam: 1 comment
- download: 1 comment
- Silicone bracelets: 1 comment
- エルメス 財布 レディース 二つ折り: 1 comment
Popular Ads Today
- Presidency re-affirms”Anyone who dares to put the lives of innocent citizens at risk to rig elections, must be prepared for the possibility of losing their own lives” (55 views)
- Inspector General of Police orders investigation into photo of police officers doing President Buhari’s 4+4 sign (4 views)
- Singer Davido gives up on Atiku winning the presidential election’photos (4 views)
- Two children among the 6 people injured when car hit a group of pedestrians outside primary school in the UK (4 views)
- Ghanian actress “Moesha Boduong shares sultry photos, says that doesn’t define who she is”photo (3 views)
- 8 people killed in terrible car accident on Lagos Abeokuta express (3 views)
- Zidane to be given £200m to spend at Chelsea (3 views)
- 2019 Meristem Analysts Trainee Programme (MATP) (2 views)
- Anambra state”Secondary school student Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna stoned to death by his classmate’photo (2 views)
- Force Alarm “No bomb explosion in Enugu state “Police (2 views)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) (2 views)
- 2019 Elections: FG declares Friday Feb 22nd public holiday, excludes bankers (2 views)
- Alex Badeh Killers revealed” How they plotted his death “photo (2 views)
- Kano”Kwankwaso’s convoy attacked “photos (2 views)
- Job Openings at Pfizer Nigeria (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Presidency re-affirms”Anyone who dares to put the lives of innocent citizens at risk to rig elections, must be prepared for the possibility of losing their own lives” (5907 views)
- 2019 Election, #NigeriaDecides ‘We condemn the postponement of the elections, but urge our supporters to be patient and determined’ – APC (806 views)
- Two children among the 6 people injured when car hit a group of pedestrians outside primary school in the UK (739 views)
- Anambra state”Secondary school student Emmanuel Chukwuebuka Nnanna stoned to death by his classmate’photo (286 views)
- Graduate Transaction Trainee at Whyte Cleon Limited (264 views)
- Cyril Ramaphosa South Africa President warns pastors against using religion to profit from vulnerable people/photo (257 views)
- in Dallas” Former Edo state governor, Lucky Igbinedion’s son dies in fatal car accident “photos (244 views)
- Woman who makes money seducing men online, explains how she does it (230 views)
- 2015 Prophesy of President Buhari coming to power in 2019 if the Election Canceled few hours to time. (227 views)
- Human Resource Intern at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited (205 views)
- 2019 Election”How Nnamdi Kanu made INEC postpone presidential election – IPOB (204 views)
- Man of God Pastor Oyedepo rains curses ahead of the presidential election/Video (196 views)
- Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed – Doctor (195 views)
- Angry wife shoots her husband after he refused to explain a mystery phone call during their romantic Valentine’s Day dinner/photos (187 views)
- Smart reply “Here is Atiku Abubakar’s response when asked if he will concede if he loses”photos (185 views)