The Lagos state police command have arrested 27-year-old suspected serial fraudster, Ramon Oshodi, who is well known for hacking into peoples’ bank accounts through their phones, Automated Teller Machine, ATM, cards and their Facebook accounts.
According to the police, Oshodi was arrested on Thursday June 27th by a team of Anti-Crime Patrol attached to Mushin Police Station, Olosan-Mushin, Lagos, after he had successfully swindled his victims to the tune of N4.5 million. He was on a motorcycle at 7:30a.m when he was stopped by policemen who conducted a search on him and found on him, five ATM cards and SIM cards belonging to different individuals on him. Also found on him was N91,000 cash.
When interrogated, Oshodi narrated how he hacks into his victim’s bank account and steals their money. According to him, whenever he steals any of his victim’s phone, he removes the SIM cards, works on them and, thereafter, hacks into their bank accounts. He told the police that he buys stolen phones and ATM cards from the ghetto at Akala-Idioro, Mushin. He also revealed to the police that he hacks into people’s bank accounts through his access to their Facebook accounts after getting their date of birth, which some of the victims used for their various bank accounts.
Oshodi upon his arrest, has been arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s Court sitting at Ikeja, Ogba on a seven-count charge of conspiracy, breach of peace, fraud, stealing, receiving of stolen properties and unlawful possession of ATM cards.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges and was given a bail of N300,000 with two sureties in like sum. The case has been adjourned till July 25th for mention.
- Man arrested over attempt to dupe Ogun Commissioner…
- Hmm”Former UEFA President Michel Platini arrested by…
- Tragic “41-year-old man arrested for beating wife to…
- Update: Fake soldier who attacked Baba Fryo has been…
- Sunday River state”One Soldier, two NSCDC officials…
- Complete Story”Nigeria Police Kill Suspected…
- Mississippi”Lawmaker faces backlash after he…
- Suspected Internet fraudsters arrested in Kaduna;…
- Not again”Lagos 12 injured as three storey building…
- Nemesis ”The Herbalist, Chief Who Are Part Of…
- Nigeria”22-Year-Old Lady Who’s Declared Missing In…
- Niger state”14 year old girl gang raped,…
Only Jesus Can Save !
Popular Ads Today
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (4 views)
- Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts Used To Attack Atiku (1 views)
- Singer”Naira Marley’s management gives update on why he is still in Ikoyi prison (1 views)
- Tragic “Lady dies of asphyxia after porn collector paid her to perform “degrading and dangerous” sexual role play on webcam”photo (1 views)
- Treason”Five people charged over alleged plot to overthrow Zimbabwean president” (1 views)
- Automation Engineer at GZ Industries (1 views)
- Greece “sad news as Boy, 4, falls into swimming pool and drowns while his parents were asleep during vacation (1 views)
- We Weak”N100B For Herdsmen: Terrorists Have Taken Over Nigeria – Ohanaeze Backs Pastor Bakare (1 views)
- FG announces plans to stop ownership of gas cylinders by consumers (1 views)
- Football”Solskjaer ‘offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United’ in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move (1 views)
- Rector at Rocana Institute of Technology (1 views)
- Because of June 12”It is not enough to declare June 12 a work-free day when Nigerians still suffer from the suffocating grip of poverty – Atiku tells Buhari (1 views)
- Account Manager at Lumos Nigeria (1 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (0 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 23yrs Model Say”He rubbed his genitals in my face and sodomised me” – Ex- beauty queen narrates how she was allegedly raped by Gambia’s former President Jammeh”photos (24276 views)
- In tears 😭 “Bella Thorne breaks down in tears on Instagram over Whoopi Goldberg’s remarks to her ‘leaked’ nude ”photos (1444 views)
- Good job 👏 “EFCC re-arraigns American for allegedly defrauding three Nigerians of $565,000 in epic visa scam” (1426 views)
- This guy for real 😳?”Man accused of killing 51 worshipers at two New Zealand mosques in March pleads ‘not guilty’ to 92 charges”photo (1410 views)
- Today in South Africa 🇿🇦 “Passenger jet is grounded after foetus is found blocking the toilet ahead of take-off” (1375 views)
- Driver at Ventoven (1370 views)
- Funny”See what a lady got after she asked a tailor to recreate Mercy Aigbe’s iconic dress”photos (1235 views)
- South Africa 🇿🇦 “Alleged child rapist dies after his testicles were chopped off by vigilantes” (1234 views)
- Congratulations 🍾 “Dbanj receives Silver plaque from YouTube after hitting 100,000 subscribers ”photos (1134 views)
- Seriously 😳 “Alabama governor signs new bill requiring child sex offenders to undergo chemical castration” (1081 views)
- Aren’t you surprised 😮 “Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr drops Kelechi Iheanacho and Semi Ajayi from the 2019 AFCON squad” (955 views)
- Unizik sacks senior lecturer, Peter Ekemezie over alleged certificate forgery”photo (795 views)
- Video “Drama As Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly “ (738 views)
- Fresh Vacancies at Mondelez International LLC (734 views)
- Suspected serial bank accounts hacker arrested in Lagos”photo (705 views)